Friday, September 2, 2011

Please help me win a $25,000 makeover!

With your help, I might win a $25,000 Living Room Makeover!

I am one of the finalists in All Modern's $25,000 Unleash Your Chic Side Challenge. If I win, HGTV's John Gidding will help me redesign my living room with All Modern's sleek and lovely furniture. I'd love it if you would vote for me!

Just go to the All Modern Facebook page – First you have to “Like” them, and then you can click on the side link “Contest Voting.” Click "Vote Now" and from there, just scroll down and vote for Laura S. from London, KY! Your vote won't count until you get the confirmation email and validate it.

I just love the furniture they have at All Modern. How could I choose between this gorgeous black Barcelona couch:

And this delicious number in my favorite color:


Please vote by October 16!
XO
Laura







1 comment:

Elisa DeLany said...

Best of luck, Laura! I'll go vote you you!